Uniform & Equipment
The school uniform has been designed to be both simple and hard wearing.
Our school uniform with the logo is available from:
Saltash Uniforms - 21c Brunel Road, Saltash. PL12 6LF.
Tel: 01752 969039 or 07715 557757
Westcountry Embroidery – 141-143 Fore Street, Saltash. PL12 6AB
Tel: 01752 840666
- Black school shoes (no trainers)
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore
- Red school logo jumper, cardigan or fleece. Plain red jumper or cardigan.
- Red gingham dress
- Red or grey tights
- Grey, black or white socks
All clothing should be clearly labelled with your child’s name.
Please send in a water bottle every day.
Please send your child to school each day with wellies (they can stay in school if you have a spare pair) and a waterproof jacket.
In the Summer they will need a hat and sun cream too.
- Red School PE top, plain white or red T-shirt
- Black shorts, black leggings or black tracksuit bottoms
- Red school jumper
- Plimsolls or Trainers
- A named kit-bag
- long trousers/tracksuit bottoms/leggings (no jeans)
- a long sleeved top
- a jumper (if it is cold)
- a waterproof jacket (waterproof trousers if you have them)
- old trainers or wellies
- gloves (advisable)
All items are available secondhand, please contact the school for more information.
- Hair must be tied back securely if it is long enough to do so.
- Jewellery, other than a watch (no smart watches) or stud earrings, should not be worn.
- Nail polish should not be worn.
These rules are made for the health and safety of the children, and particularly to help prevent the spread of infestation by head lice.