Updates and Information
Landulph is ‘paperless’
What does this mean for parents?
- All communications will be sent via e-mail; forms will be Microsoft forms.
- Copies of letters will be available through the school office if necessary.
- Parents will have easy access to relevant information, which means no more letters lost or lying in the bottom of a school bag.
- We will not send paper consent forms. Any event that requires a permission slip or other response will be sent to you electronically, and we ask you to give consent by responding to the email.
- Updates and reminders will continue to be posted on Facebook
If we do not have your email address or if you think this is going to cause you a problem please speak to Elaine, and we will be able to find solution. Thank you for your continued support.
Letters 2022 - 23